Sunday 23 February 2014

A Clockwork Orange







I took a friend to London Fashion Weekend for her birthday this Saturday, it was really good and amazing to see so many talented designers' clothes 'in the flesh'. Also the sunglasses were amazing - particularly the black and white Prada pair that matched my outfit perfectly! One of the girls taking photos for her street style blog said my outfit was channelling Malcolm from 'A Clockwork Orange', although I have never seen the film, she said to take it as a complement.. I was aiming for a smart/preppy style with the mix of the casual plimsoles and jeans with the tuxedo jacket.

Jeans - H&M
Tuxedo jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Zara
Trilby - a gift
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Zara

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Was so lovely to meet you at London Fashion Weekend, I mentioned you on my blog so take a look when you get the time. :) xxx
    charlottesweboffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete