Sunday 9 November 2014

Boyish






So after my 'masculine' pinterest session a few weeks ago, I have decided that boy is the way forward! I recently bought this oversized shirt and culottes, which were a perfect match for this style. Along with my beloved Zara blucher shoes (which Armarni have just brought out a pair almost identical - winner.) I wore this at the weekend when I was down in London for an open day at London College of Fashion, but all my visits are over with and now I have to make the decisions. Also while I was down I got to visit the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and the V&A - where I went to the Horst exhibition, which was amazing showcasing so much of his beautiful work, along with over 90 covers of Vogue that he shot from 1930 onwards!

Shirt - Zara
Blazer - Mum's
Culottes - Vero Moda
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment