Monday 6 October 2014

Autumns arrived (feat. my dogs)





Jam packed Saturday this weekend but so good! I went to Birmingham City uni for an open day which was a really nice uni, although it was freezing and raining.. But I'm glad Autumn is finally here as I got to wear my new knits that I got for my birthday (both from Zara) and my lovely long booties. Underneath I wore my white jumpsuit (previous post) for extra warmth and purely because I don't own a nice pair of white trousers that fit well - although these were a bit baggy because of the boots. After the open day my friends and I went to Nottingham for a night out for one of their birthdays which was such a good night, definitely recommend it there!!

P.S. My face looked gross in all these pics hence the cropping

All clothing - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment