Wednesday 1 October 2014




This is what I wore out to my second birthday meal (completely contrasting my clean white jumpsuit). The dress is a new buy - a pre-birthday present to myself... And the shoes were one of my lovely presents from a friend, I found a really similar pair on the Topshop website that I wanted but they were £60/70 so even though I don't often shop at New Look, their shoe department needs to be investigated before buying anywhere else for cheaper versions! Accessories were a bit of a struggle with this outfit, I didn't feel the need for much jewellery as any large earrings would have been too much with the hat and I like the focus on the V-neckline so didn't want to over complicate it with a necklace. And with a large hat I was unsure with a large clutch, but wanted something smarter than a shoulder bag, I decided to use my nan's old clutch from the 80's but wasn't 100% sure on the mix of the patent and the soft/matte black of the dress.

Hat - Topshop
Dress - ASOS
Bag - My nan's
Shoes - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment