Friday 17 October 2014






On Wednesday I went to UCA in Rochester for an open day, the Fashion Promotion course was so good and the facilities at the university were amazing, its top of my list at the moment so all very exciting! I got this coat before Summer in a charity shop in Brighton when I was down there, but obviously haven't had a chance to wear it yet because of the weather and even when I put it on this week it was too warm in the end so I ended up taking it off.. But hopefully it will be freezing soon so I can wrap up warm in all my layers. Also so glad I forced myself to wear my new shoes, they gave me a tonne of blisters and don't fit perfectly but I love them so I'm glad I've finally worn them!

Coat - Charity shop
Top - Zara
Jeans - M&S
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment